The choice of the pro-cycling Team Sky. A top of the line helmet, offering unsurpassed comfort and fit, together with all Italian styling and manufacture, which incorporates a number of unique design features that make it stand out from the rest! One of the safest, best fitting and most stylish range of cycling helmets available globally. The all-Italian-made KASK helmets are the choice of Team Sky, where no secret is made of the fact that every element has been selected to deliver a winning advantage for the team.
The superior quality of the KASK styling and workmanship that has gone into these helmets is evident in the overall finish and attention to detail in every feature. In particular, the helmet incorporates a unique hinged adjustment system that allows for both size and up/down adjustment, which together comfortably cradle the nape of the neck. The helmet size can be adjusted using either the dial or finger push system. This system also includes ventilated, non-stick pads. Working together, these features give the helmet a superior fit and deliver a feeling of improved security that is quite unlike any other helmet.
Unsurpassed ventilation is achieved by means of 24 large air vents which do not compromise safety or aerodynamic qualities of the helmet. The internal pads are made from two layers of CoolMax to help draw perspiration away from the head and these pads are removable and washable. The helmet is secured by means of nylon thermo fixed straps and quick release buckle.
Nylon thermo fixed straps, have soft lateral spacers where these straps are in contact with the skin, giving excellent ventilation and comfort and there is a quick release buckle. On top of this, KASK has gone beyond the usual minimal consideration of visibility. In addition to the standard reflector stickers on the back, each helmet has reflective strips on every strap.
- In-moulding innovative construction with reinforced frame for additional safety
- Ventilation is achieved by means of 24 large air vents, arranged to optimize aerodynamics
- Unique UP-N- DOWN size hinged adjustment system gives the ultimate fit in terms of precision, comfort and security
- Ventilated, non-stick pads at nape of neck for additional security
- Easy-clean leatherette chin strap
- Nylon thermo fixed straps, which have soft lateral spacers where these straps are in contact with the skin, to give excellent ventilation and comfort
- Chin pad is made from non-allergic imitation leather which improves wearing comfort and eliminates skin irritation
- 3D internal padding optimizes the wicking away and evaporation of sweat, and are removable and washable
- High-visibility reflector stickers on the back of the helmet and on every strap for maximum safety
- Comes with its own carry bag
For more information on the Kask brand simply visit the company's website.
Team Sky Helmets
Pro-cycling Team Sky has a technical partnership agreement with KASK and the riders have been wearing VERTIGO and K.10 RACE helmets specially adapted to suit their preferences.
"By choosing KASK, Team Sky has made a powerful endorsement of the quality of our helmets and we are looking forward to working with them to secure success for the team," said KASK President Angelo Gotti.
And Team Sky Principal Dave Brailsford echoed that when he said: "We are pleased to have found a great partner in KASK, supplying top-of-the-line helmets for Team Sky. It's an innovative company with a technology-based line of products and this suits our needs perfectly. We're always looking for competitive advantages using only the best available and always trying to develop the products even further. I believe working with KASK will provide us with another good opportunity to do exactly that."